7 Great Things about Being a Kid at GPPC
- Sitting up front. At GPPC you can be part of worship without sitting in the pews. If you want, you can sit at the tables up front! There are crayons, coloring sheets, and books to read. (You can get that stuff in bags, too, if you’d rather sit in the pews.)
- Wednesday Afternoons for Children are FUN! Come right at 4:00, so you don’t miss snack.
- Hot Chocolate in worship. At Christmastime we have a service called a Love Feast. We hear about God’s love for us in the birth of Jesus, and we feast on music, stories, and hot chocolate!
- Sunday School. It’s more fun than regular school. We play games, make friends, and learn about God.
- Camping! In April everybody’s going to Camp Hanover to hike, sing, pray, play games, and roast marshmallows.
- Vacation Bible School in the summer – it’s awesome!
- Grownups who love you. That’s the best thing about being part of the GPPC family.