- 4:30 – 5:30 pm: 6th and 7th grade youth group
- 5:00 – 5:30 pm: 8th-12th grade choir
- 5:30 pm: Dinner for all Youth
- 6:00 – 7:00pm: 8th-12th grade youth group and 6th-7th grade choir
Youth Groups/ Youth Choir Schedules on the 4th Sunday each month
- 5:30 – 6:00 pm: Dinner for all youth
- 6:00 – 7:oo pm: Youth group and Compline preparations
- 7:00 – 7:30 pm: Compline
6th and 7th Grade Youth Group
This year, our 6th and 7th graders will explore the art of storytelling. We will look at biblical stories, our personal stories and stories of our city and world. We will explore different ways of telling stories, such as digital media, art, dancing, music, writing, acting and games.
8th – 12th Grade Youth Group
What does the Lord require of you, but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk hubly with your God?” – Micah 6:8
This verse will be our theme for the year as we explore issues of injustice in our city. Each month we will focus on a different issue that is present in our local community. Through conversation, guest speakers, Bible study, prayer, games, advocacy, service opportunities and immersion experiences, we will work to live into Micah 6:8.